1. WRCA is a feminist human rights organization with a vision to establish equality and self-determination of women in Armenian society and to eradicate limitations and pressures of all kind women are subjected to within the existing patriarchal societal order.
2. WRC’s main goal is to give women the necessary tools and empower them to
become active citizens of Armenian society, through education and support as
well as to advocate for gender equality.
3. The organization works in the area sexual and reproductive health and rights, combat gender based violence and discrimination, women’s empowerment as well as increasing the role of women in conflict resolution and peace building․
1. Provides gender education to various social and age groups throughoutnon-
formal education; workshops and training sessions
2. Advocates for the establishment of gender-sensitive educational system in formal education
3. Conducts researches in the sphere of human rights to reveal the gender matters and propose recommendations to policy-makers.
4. Public activism to raise awareness on gender matters
1. Empowering women with disabilities, developing leadership skills, vocational education
2. Sexual and reproductive health education of women with disabilities
3. Promoting the rights of persons with disabilities to education, independent living, employment and political participation.
4. Advocate the development, adoption and enforcement of inclusive, gender-
sensitive and human rights-based legislation and policies in Armenia.
1. Provision of care and support services to people living with HIV (PLHIV) and their family members
1. Provide free legal consultation to all citizens
2. Free psychological consultation and support to women and children
3. We conduct trainings for raising legal awareness
4. We organize city events and campaigns
5. We have “Women’s club” for women and girls
6. Hotline 099252017