1. Offers confidential comprehensive support to victims of domestic violence and their children
2. Offers free socio-psychological support, legal and court representation
3. Has two safe houses for women and their children
- Prevention of domestic violence,
- Women’s empowerment and protection, ( women’s right: labor rights, education, entrepreneurship),
- Promoting women’s participation in political decision-making processes.
1. WRCA is a feminist human rights organization with a vision to establish equality and self-determination of women in Armenian society and to eradicate limitations and pressures of all kind women are subjected to within the existing patriarchal societal order.
1. SACC was working with women who were sexually abused․ however․
2. SACC provides psychological and legal counseling
1. Provides gender education to various social and age groups throughoutnon-
formal education; workshops and training sessions
1. Empowering women with disabilities, developing leadership skills, vocational education
1. Provision of care and support services to people living with HIV (PLHIV) and their family members